Before you go:
- Submit suitable news only
- Have you checked spelling?
- Best images size should be 180×150 (Max Width:180px – Max Height:200px).
BloodLine is seeking original investigative and clinical work on any subject germane to the science or practice of modern hematology and oncology. Submissions may take any of several forms:
Case Studies: Provide an opportunity for medical specialists around the world to learn from your experience.
The Private Lecture Series: Share your expertise through an interactive educational program that incorporates video, audio, slides, and text.
The BloodLine Image Atlas: Contribute to our growing collection of images depicting various blood disorders and malignancies.
Conference Highlights: Provide commentary on key symposia at international and local meetings.
Book Reviews: Critically evaluate texts addressing hematology and related topics. Books Available for Review.
Manuscript Submissions: Submit articles and abstracts to a peer-reviewed publication that reaches a worldwide audience more rapidly than traditional print journals (Instructions for Submission).
Advantages to submitting manuscripts to BloodLine include:
- Time to Publication: BloodLine is committed to rapidly review and publish accepted manuscripts – usually within 30 days of submission.
- Worldwide Access: BloodLine articles are read by more than 20,000 unique visitors per month.
- Multimedia: BloodLine provides full scientific manuscripts in conjunction with color video, still imagery and sound.
Authors are encouraged to submit materials electronically. Original content is subject to peer review by the BloodLine Editorial Board. For more information regarding content submission, see Instructions for Submission, or contact:
VP, Medical Communications
434.817.2010 x 193